Friday, September 16, 2005

Investigative Journalisms

It has recently been brought to my attention that there are... readers... of this blog, and that they... give a rats ass about what goes "up ons". I was under the pretense that this forum was a wasteland, much like the farthest back, "sloppiest" parts of the human mind, and that anything I might elect to toss up to the walls--whether it stuck or no--would, in fact, be more personal experiment than published work. Now, I know, the point of teh web-ter-tron is that unfinished work, and the area of "mid-completery" can be shared and enjoyed, as if he whole WORLD were a forum! But I'm never in the business of finishing anything, really, and what gets written here (scrawled. With wretched hooks.) is more an experiement than anything else. Like, remember when Kill Bill came out, and it seemed like an overzealous student art project? Like that. Maybe artists should produce to a sounding board, then stop and think about what they've done a little. And I'm not even an artists, so it probably goes double for me.

None of this should be taken as a reason to stop visiting this trailer park of the mind--to the three people besides me who have ever read my nonsense, I'm always really excited to see whacha think! But please keep in mind, that this is a sketchbook, not a... journal. A "web journal". Aw crap, that's exactly what it is.

Having said all this, let me further clarify that certain posts that may have been posted by me were not an attempt to advertise anything. I have no junk posted up on Craig's List, as I have no sw33t war3z, and if I did, would I really list the links to these items in a post, with no comment or description? Can it really be considered "advertising" when a sheet of paper with the words "Max has TV?" is found on the roadside?

If the stray reader were to come across my short-hand notes (or "internotes"), rest assured that I was using my own blog as a sketchbook, for my own needs. Like the back of the envelope. Those of you who may or may not have given me shit about these stray links (to OTHER people's "for sale" items--I was trying to buy a TV) have to realize I forgot there was an invisible fourth wall on this blog thing, and you have simply caught me with my beard down. As the old saying probably goes.

Now I forget how the title to this post relates to it in any way! I'm so worked up my glasses got fogged over. Ooo!

0 Expoundatures:

Expound

<< Home