Saturday, October 14, 2006

Quite Unlikely

Burn your brad if you have it near. Keep me on my feet if I want it. Issue is I do, but like a new want. Certainly, all these writings we keep in scratched up folders blast on about the stuff, but I am new here. Woke up, just born, never sleep if I can avoid it. The last knuckle on has little to hold, but I do, and red, or hurt, well good. If there's a stop in the street, I outta lick it. Not to trade off, but to keep up. So sweet, crisp inside sticky like the orange peels. So light flicker through trees, the eye shuts again again, so you smell like an orange peels. More on a stamp than we'd think, and going over over it over, it's slick, and ancient and god. And if I can feel His curve on the back of my neck, well, I've come a long way. If the signs are cut and painted, well, take a look. Cant help where you see, but if you see here, I'll make what you see something to scream about. Anything at all is new. I love you.

0 Expoundatures:

Expound

<< Home